The Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation Ltd., was incorporated on 24th Feb., 1961 as a wholly owned undertaking of the Government of Andhra Pradesh for the development of mineral resources and promotion of mineral based industries in Andhra Pradesh including exploration, exploitation, conservation, processing, beneficiation and conversion into value added products.
APMDC Ltd. is registered under the Companies Act 1956 with an authorized capital of Rs.50 lakhs with full participation by Government of Andhra Pradesh. The Authorized capital has increased, over time, to Rs. 10 Crores while the paid up capital is Rs. 630.62 Lakhs.
The Objectives of the Corporation are:
- Development of mineral resources including exploration, exploitation, and beneficiation.
- Development of mineral industry with private participation.
- Best Technology identification and Investment for development of Mineral Resources.
To become the most valued company for suitable development of minerals with commitment towards environmental protection and safety, and to become the leader in mining through optimal utilization of resources, additional value creation and sustainable growth.
Exploration and exploitation of mineral resources with due emphasis on environment and safety, and the development and promotion of minerals based industries through adoption of innovative technology and advanced skills for accelerated and sustainable growth.
The Corporation has been conferred the “Coal India Productivity Organizational Award” for the year 2006-07 by the Indian Institute of Industrial Engineering on 12th October, 2007 at Thiruvananthapuram for its exceptional performance in the exploration of the minerals in the state of AP. The Corporation was also awarded the best documentary film award-2008 at Nandi film fare awards for the documentary picturized on Bauxite deposits by the Corporation.
The Corporation has branch offices for its projects at Mangampet, Dwarakatirumala, Vishakapatnam and Chimakurthy headed by a Chief Project Officer at Mangampet and Project officers at the other locations. The registered and head office is at ………………… under the control of the Vice-chairman and Managing Director. The current man power strength of the Corporation comprises……………..
The Corporation exhibits significant growth in the exploration of the valuable bounty of hidden mineral wealth to meet the growing needs of the A.P Industry driven by the un-flinched commitment of the VC & MD supported by the dedicated services rendered by the employees of the Corporation.
- G.O.Ms.No. 198, Dated 13.08.2009
- G.O.Ms.No. 105, Dated 15.05.2009
- G.O.Ms.No. 104, Dated 15.05.2009
- G.O.Ms.No. 149, Dated 11.11.2008
- G.O.Ms.No. 45, Dated 13.02.2008
- .G.O.Ms.No. 93, Dated 27.04.2007
- .G.O.Ms.No. 739, Dated 26.10.2005
- G.O.Ms.No. 678, Dated 04.10.2005
- G.O.Ms.No. 200. Dated 28-3-2001.
- G.O.Ms.No. 103. Dated 20.2.2001.
- G.O.Ms.No. 509. Dated 19.9.2000.
- Lr. No.7133/M.II(1)/2010-2, Dated: 08.07.2010
- Lr. No.7133/M.II(1)/2010-3, Dated: 08.07.2010
- Lr. No.6873/M.II(1)/2010-2, Dated: 08.07.2010